1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2014 New Holland T4.75 with 92/280

Discussion in 'Normand Snow Blowers' started by mnguy, Nov 21, 2014.

1. mnguy

mnguy Member

Just installed the blower today and ran it through a couple drifts. Waiting for some snow for a true test on a 75hp tractor

2. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Nice looking setup! You're going to love it.
  3. Golfpro21

Golfpro21 Member

our newest tractor is that same set up, except no front weight kit
  4. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

MN Guy if you don't mind me asking, approximately what was the cost on that setup? I am looking at Kubota, New Holland, and Mahindra between 75-100 HP with a Normand blower 82-92" Thanks
  5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

How far out are Mahindra parts when you really need them?
  6. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

Not to sure there is a dealer here in CT, I was going to check them out next week to get info and pricing.
  7. mnguy

mnguy Member

I think I paid $ 45,000 for the tractor brand new with loader and another $ 10,800 for the blower. I actually am a JD guy but a 5085M was 10 grand more without the loader. Also the NH has a 24 mph road speed vs 19mph
  8. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

That's not to bad, I am trying to analyze my cost over the year because I will finance the tractor and just want to get ideas at what the budget would be for a year and how many residential customers I need to break even for the year with seasonal pricing.
  9. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Nice looking setup! Good to see they got you all squared away!
  10. mnguy

mnguy Member

Thanks Image blower works great !! Tractor not so much has 25hrs and already in the shop with front and rear main seals blown along with the turbo. Going to be down 3 weeks what a joke Condensation got in the breather inlet tube. I didn't know this but the same motor in the t4 and t5 are the ones in the New Holland skids they had so many problems with. The skids got a upgrade fix to heat the hose tractors didn't. Going to trade it for a JD 5085M this summer.
  11. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

WOW! Sorry to hear you had such bad luck with a brand new machine. Although I understand that they are all "machines" and it is possible for even something brand new to have issues, it sounds like you kinda got screwed by NH. They shoulda had that fixed. Looks good though. Wish you well, hope it makes you lots of money. At least then, it will help LESSEN some of the aggravation.
  12. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

FYI, I replaced the 4.75 we used midwinter last season with a 5085e. We experienced major issues with the entire hydraulic system that were never really resolved. The 5085e works great. Sorry to hear of your continued issues. I know and feel your pain.
  13. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015