1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2014 Kubota X1100 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kelley5100, Nov 13, 2015.

1. kelley5100

kelley5100 Junior Member

One of a kind, custom made for commercial snow removal.
    2014 Kubota RTV X1100
    Full Factory Cab w/heat and A/C
    AM/FM weather radio
    Front hitch w/hydraulic ports
    6ft V-Blade
    Custom LED lighting (Strobes, Work Lights, Tail Lights)
    Rhino-lined hydraulic dump bed
    Rhino-lined interior
    Block heater and battery tender
    Snow-Ex 1075 spreader with custom Stainless and Aluminum hinged mount

We bought it to use with a rotary broom but that didn't work out how we'd like. The broom that we bought for it didn't throw snow quite like we expected. But with the heavy-duty v-blade, 4wheel drive, locking differential and full sized salt spreader, it is any snow's nightmare. It can push like crazy and has a low gear for when the piles get big. It can also salt parking lots faster than a truck with the 1075 spreader and because of its smaller size and visibility. We wish we needed it on our crew but unfortunately we don't anymore.

It is now for sale as you see it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, we just don't have a use for it. We will sell it with or without the spreader. We have tons more pictures and will answer any questions you have about it.

rsz_img_20151005_105924.jpg

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Bump for an extremely honest seller. His honesty about this machine and performance saved us buying a machine and broom that would have been useless to us.

Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him if I needed it.

3. joea47

joea47 Junior Member

Questions

Hello, sorry if I missed it in the ad however could you tell me the price and the hours on the machine please ?

Thanks
    Joe

4. kelley5100

kelley5100 Junior Member

Joe Call me at 217 725 5222 and I will answer any questions you might have . Thanks Barry.

5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

To late to text? Otherwise price and hours

6. kelley5100

kelley5100 Junior Member

kubota 1100

80 hours $29500.00 with spreader, $27500.00 without spreader.