1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Holland, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Just picked up the new toy last week. So far so good, the convertible seating in the back is awesome. One minute its a two seater work vehicle, the next theres four of us cruising the trail! So far all I have done is a windshield and a top.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Is that a pj trailer? You like it?

3. Holland

Holland Senior Member

It is and I do! Hard to believe its three years old already!

4. Guardbum115

Guardbum115 Junior Member
    from KS

Are you pushing snow with it? If so, I'd really like to know how it does. Had any troubles with it? I'm looking at a 2015 Pioneer 700-4.

5. Holland

Holland Senior Member

I am not pushing snow. Shes only on summer duty. So far its been a great machine.

[​IMG]

6. Mike_

Mike_ Senior Member

I could use the extra seating and like the looks of the roll cage on the new 1000 but the price is a lot more than the 700.

7. Holland

Holland Senior Member

The extra seating is awesome. I use the fold up feature all the time. I think the 1000 would be awesome to have but this 700 is doing everything im asking of it.

8. Mike_

Mike_ Senior Member

My side by side is only a 2 seater, I know I would use the extra seats. My 650 does pretty much everything I want so I know a newer fuel injected 700 would give me a lot more power. How's the cab noise on the Honda? My engine is between the seats and you can't even talk to the person sitting next to you without yelling.