1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2014 boss 9'2 pro v dxt for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bigmikesseasonal, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Bigmikesseasonal

Bigmikesseasonal Member

2014 BOSS PRO V DXT FOR SALE
    Plow was purchased on a 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi on Feb. 3, 2014 for a back up truck and was only used 3 times, plow was stored indoors. Includes mount, harness & joystick controller. Purchase price was $7,000 from Dodge dealer asking $5,800.00 you can reach me at 248 887-0917 call, text or email mike@bigmikesseasonal.com Thanks

2. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Just wondering if there was a dislike with the plow as i am about to purchase one......I'm a Boss owner and was going to go to this model...thanks

3. Bigmikesseasonal

Bigmikesseasonal Member

Plow is great, been using Boss Pro Vs since 1999. moving to state without snow!

4. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

Steel or Poly ?

5. Bigmikesseasonal

Bigmikesseasonal Member

Its a steel plow![/B]

6. Bigmikesseasonal

Bigmikesseasonal Member

Price Drop, plow price has changed to $5,500.00 as of 9/15/14
    Thanks, Mike

7. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

BigMike
    There is another thread on here about BOSS pricing. It was a 8.2 or 9.2 DXT for $ 5998 installed. If yours was registered for commercial use the next user will have no warranty. Plus the drive to get it. I think you will have to take a bigger drop to sell.

8. Bigmikesseasonal

Bigmikesseasonal Member

Max, or anyone else interested in Oakland County Mi. Weingartz or D & G Equipment that plow installed goes for $6,800 with taxes! If your interested in it make an offer!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  9. Bigmikesseasonal

Bigmikesseasonal Member

V plow sold

V PLOW Sold Oct. 6,2014 $5,500.00 Please remove my listing!