1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 western pro plus ultramount complete 2013 dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawn 'N' Order, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

I have a 2013 8' pro plus ultramount for sale complete with everything you need for a 2013 dodge. I'm not sure what other years it will fit as well. I bought this from a friend this spring that was losing his truck and he didn't want to give plow back as well. He only used it to plow his driveway and 2 smaller lots. I gave him $3500 for it so that's what I need out of it. Pictures are on the link

I do have a few older western unimounts for sale and 2 salt dogg sphe 1500 v box for sale as well. Haven't had time yet to post adds but if interested ill send you picks
    V boxes 1500 each
    8' unimount blades 500 each
    Nice 8' unimount with mount and wiring for a Chevy 1988-2000 $1500

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/for/5806551797.html

2. donduck

donduck Junior Member

Do you still have the Western for the Dodge, if so can you send some pics the Craigslist link is closed

3. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

Sorry it's sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.