1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 Power Wagon + Western Ultramount II Pro Plus

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by jmbones, Jun 8, 2016.

1. jmbones

jmbones Senior Member
    from NE PA

I know this has been covered a thousand times and that the owners manual, Ram and Western do not recommend a plow on the Power Wagon. With that said, I've had 3 new Power Wagons since they came out in '05 including my current '13 Laramie. I'm looking for specific info if anyone has fabricated themselves or had a shop fabricate the Western mount and the winch mount to work together so the winch does not need to be removed. It seems that it shouldn't be too hard, maybe milling some material off of the winch mount enough so the plow mount can sandwich in between the winch mount and the frame?

Any info appreciated.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

showthread.php?p=1620705#post1620705

Have you tried searching? Maybe pm the guy listed above

3. jmbones

jmbones Senior Member
    from NE PA

Thanks. That was for a 2010 PW, I believe the frame is different on the 2013's but I will see if I can get in touch with him. His profile doesn't have PM's.