1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 Kioti DK50SE

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BOSSMAN21, Mar 29, 2013.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Got my new tractor today! Cant wait till next November to move some snow with it, but will put it to work till then in the green season! Also bought a 2013 Pequea 18 foot equipment trailer to haul it on, GVWR 16,000. Im pumped! wesport

2. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice looking tractor. Truck looks like it hardly even knows its back there.
  3. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Tractor looks sweet! What size deck does that trailer have?
  4. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice machine neets a cab tho... or your going to freeeeeeeeeeeeeaze
  5. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Nice Tractor!

Thats whats nice about tractors more power and capability than a SS but much less weight, probably weighs in around 4-4500?
  6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Says 18' deck up top.

How do you figure more power and capability. Loader won't take the abuse a skid steer can and also being lighter it won't lift as much without getting real light and tippy with the rear end off the ground.
  7. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Id take a SS over a tractor any day of the week..
  8. GMCHD plower

....Whoops.... Thanks Mark
  9. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

I don't know how they do it but that tractor will lift more than a comparable 50hp skid steer and weighs 1500lbs less. The Mahindra 6010 we just ordered will lift 3300lbs to full height with no counterweight and weighs in at 5000lbs with the cab. A SS will take more physical abuse due to the heavy construction if you are banging it around but a tractors drive and lift components are the same as a SS and just as durable.
  10. GVL LLC

GVL LLC Senior Member

My 28 horse mahindra will lift 1500 pounds in the front without getting tippy and the machine and loader weigh just over 2000 pounds. i got it over a skid so that i could drive over customers lawns without tearing up the grass and less of a footprint.
  11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I bought my tractor due to the versatility of multiple attachments at one time and the ease of driving it on turf grass without damage. I have absolutely no regrets and I know this was the best decision for the work I'm doing, however, a skid steer with the same let alone more horse power will outlift my tractor any day of the week. I can make my tractor support 3k lbs but it certainly won't lift that!

OP: Nice new tractor! Should serve you well in the spring/summer season....I get a little shiver though thinking about doing snow work with it!
  12. GMCHD plower

Care to share a rough estimate of how much you paid for the trailer? Also where did you purchase it?
  13. 2low

2low Member

looks nice im looking at one with a cab just wondering how well it will work pushing snow
  14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sweet tractor. There's a factory not far from me.

What kind of jon boat is that? Lund?
  15. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice new tractor. It's good you can also use it in the summer as well as the winter snow work. I like your Chevy too!