1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 F350 with Boss Mount Answers

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by miderbier, Oct 11, 2013.

1. miderbier

miderbier Member

Hey Guys I know I looked around a lot looking for valance answers when installing a new Boss Mount. Some guys notch them and some guys take them off. I tried a valance off of a 2WD truck and it fits perfectly. Just thought I would post a few pictures so you guys could have a reference.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good.....need to blacken out those headlights

3. SMiller

SMiller Member
    from IN

That looks great! I am a fan of removing the valance on all trucks but the 11+ Super Duty's have that ugly tab/lip curved down on the bumper that stands out and looks bad once the valance is removed. I love how the plow mount drops way down on the Super Duty vs the GM HD trucks that don't drop down enough and are crammed up into the plastic bumper when the mount needs to drop down more. One size bigger tires and cranked up torsion bars and the mount is way to high.

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I coated that lip and the mount with black undercoating.

5. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

nice, where did you get the 2wd one from? i need to put a mount on the 2011 this month.