1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 F250 Head lamp problem

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by fabcraftinc, Oct 29, 2013.

1. fabcraftinc

fabcraftinc Member

Has anyone experienced bright lights not working on a 2013 F250? The problem started as intermittent, then only passenger side would work. Now no brights period. I have had a plow harness attached and disconnected. Seams to be no rhyme or reason what would work and when; until now...no brights period.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Truck Lights or plow lights?

Can't say I've heard of Truck side having issues and I've own a few

3. fabcraftinc

fabcraftinc Member

All snowplow stuff has been removed and OEM harnesses have been reconnected, except the turn signals and park circuit are still attached/ piggybacked. Fuse 39 is good. Kind of acting like an 08 that didn't get a snowplow prep.

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Yea I remember the 08's still had a problem with plow prep. Had to switch modules.

Anyways, my 11,12,13 never had a problem. Could be the multi-function switch, why not just bring it in?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  5. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

is there a fuse just for the high beams only?

6. fabcraftinc

fabcraftinc Member

There is, but it is good and so is the one I replaced it with! Dealership is telling me I fried the GEM module with a direct short. Why would the fuse no t blow?