1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 f-350

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by camaro 77, Oct 31, 2013.

1. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

can anyone help me out with a diagram for installing my straight blade MM2 wiring into my new f-350 diesel truck I have been told that all the wiring is the same but the PUSH/PLATES are different I had the new push plates installed as part of the deal when I bought the truck but there is no room under the hood to install anything I have a 4 port 3 plug module with a solenoid that I also need to get mounted under my hood someone must have done this. I can not even seem to find any pictures on line of any installs say on a 6.4 litre diesel I know there was not much room under the hood of those trucks either

2. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

on my 6.4 my solenoid was behind the passenger headlight and the module was behind the driverside headlight

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Where in ma are you located?

4. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

Bellingham

5. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Have you done any wiring at all yet?

6. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

No I just had some surgery done so I am out of work now for a few weeks I plan to do this on Thursday since it is going to be warm out. why do you ask?

7. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

X2! I see the new style Ford trucks a lot being at a dealership and this is how most are wired. There's lots of room behind the headlights. Most are just zip tied to the splash shield with small holes drilled in the splash shield to slip the zip ties through.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  8. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

I installed all my wiring today wow is everything tight not much room with a 4 port ISO MODULE and the SOLENOID ended up with the solenoid behind the pass head light and the module behind the drivers head light as was recommended. only think I would like to do is mount the power cable just not to sure where I want and can mount it anyone have any pics or can explain where it is mounted on your truck.

9. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

If you are talking about the power cable at the front of the truck, all trucks I've ever seen have it tucked into the bumper. The 2013 trucks have big enough voids in the bumper to hide the cables. Just plug the light harness and control harness into each other and put the cover on the power plug. Out of sight out of mind and when needed they are easily accessed.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013