1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 f-250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by pelt35, Jan 22, 2010.

1. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

God I hope not. That thing is UGLY.

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

X2-I dont see that going into production.

4. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

Thats the super chief concept truck, doubt we will ever see anything like that, maybe some styling hints but nothing that radical. Besides that thing is UGLY and the interior is hideous.

5. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

Fords are work trucks, they are not supposed to look pretty:laughing:

6. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

It definetly doesn't look like a work truck, with that woody interior and analog style gages and then outside that goofy tail lighting. I do like the looks of the front end a bit but definetly not the Lincoln wheels. That aint no work truck that thing was designed to look good not preform. What ever happened to the tonka concepts, those looked pretty cool.

7. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

yea thats a mix between a 250 volt and camaro but worst of all it says hydrogen

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  8. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Wow...way to call a concept truck (Super Chief concept) from 2006 a 2013...nice try...

As for the concept, The Super Chief is able to run off hydrogen, ethanol, and gasoline up to E85 with the Tri-Flex fuel system using a supercharged 6.8-liter SOHC 30-valve V-10.

oh, and albhb3, its Camaro not Camero...

9. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Way to hit the nail on the head. That was at the 2006 Auto show. Looks just as ridiculous then in person as it does now in a photo. The only good thing was the power torques and fuel options. ENDLESS!!!!

10. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Can you say FFFFFUGLY:nod::laughing:

11. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

Thanks for the info. I knew it was a concept from years past just not what year, definitely not a 2013 SD.

Was unaware of the fueling options, which even today seem unrealistic. Can you imagine the problems with running that many different fuels on a mass production vehicle, they couldn't get running just pump diesel on the first few years of the 6.0, let alone 3 different fuels, one of which is so new to the market that I have yet to see the infrastructure to support it.

12. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If they ever build that thing they are stupid! WOW that is hideous

13. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

I think its pretty neat looking!!! I would not be using that truck to pull a landscape trailer but rather for a personal vehicle! Sure would get alot of attention! I am all about the very contemporary modern look!

14. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Buttugly......

15. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Ford are you looking at this site that truck is ugly !!!!!

16. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That will make me buy a Dodge with a Curtis plow!

17. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That is saying alot! I would even consider buying Government Motors before driving that WOW

18. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

FFFFFFFFFFugly :dizzy: :nod:

19. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very ugly :eek:

20. t613

t613 Junior Member

That's the Super Chief concept, which was the inspiration for the upcoming 2011 Super Duty. The Tonka concept was the related to the current 2008-2010 SDs.