1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 Dodge 2500 undercarriage

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by NoNeck, Dec 12, 2015.

1. NoNeck

NoNeck Junior Member

Can anyone tell me if the mount is the same from 2003 and up for Dodge? Buying a used 8 foot super duty for my 2013 Ram and trying to figure out if I can buy a used Dodge mount or if I need a new one. Finally leaving my 12 year old Meyer setup! Thank you for any help.
  2. cwren2472

cwren2472 Member

A brand new kit purchased today will fit back to 2003, but not vice-versa. The kit was revised 3 times from 2003 to 2013, so for your 2013 truck you would need a kit that was purchased within the last two years.
  3. NoNeck

NoNeck Junior Member

Thank you very much.
  4. m3klee

m3klee Member

i was able to use the boss truck mount off of my old 04 ram 2500 on my 13 ram 2500 when in got it. My old one and new one are both hemi's. I was told by the boss dealer that if it was the cummins then it would not transfer over as they changed where the mounts were for the intercooler and it interferes.
  5. NoNeck

NoNeck Junior Member

Thanks. I contacted Boss and they sent me the 2 revision schematics that show why the older mounts won't work on my 13. They are now on revision D. LTA04770D is the current mount.