1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 Denali hd lighting ideas

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dpglandscapes, Dec 27, 2013.

1. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

I recently picked up a 2013 gmc Denali had and have to get started on putting some lights on it

THe lights I have are
    6 led light heads or grille lights
    1 27"interior light bar
    27" led mini bar
    2 red led 3"surface mounts

I have a brookings br-990 switch box
    I just kind of want to see if anyone else has a setup for the 13 sierras I have a toolbox and a deezee headache rack so some will go on there

Any ideas appreciated

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Kind of sounds like you don't need any more ideas and your all set. Unless your looking to get lit up like a Christmas tree?

3. dpglandscapes

from 01982

Yeah I do want the truck lit up it plows streets and intersections so to me it's important and yes I have the lights I was just seeing if others had any set ups similar to what I'm thinking

4. vwmurph

vwmurph Member
    from Maine

5. dpglandscapes

from 01982

That looks clean I'm gonna wire some today I'll try and get some pics

6. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Pics and Vid!

I really hate when guys go overboard with their lights but that one is done so well. Everything is spread out nice so you don't loose the silhouette of the truck when they are on like some do.