1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013 chevy install

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by leigh, Mar 24, 2013.

1. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Anyone have any pictures of install on a 2013 chevy 3500.My brother in law bought a 2013 ltz and is still in the honeymoon period! Wondering if the front has to be cut to fit mounts? I think the salesman said the bottom piece is removable?

truck 276.jpg
  2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Bottom piece is removable, but to me it looks like ass and if you put it back on for the summer the pushplates would have to come off. The 2011-up Chevys I've seen with Fisher mounts look good. You can keep the tow hooks, and you have to know what your looking for to even see the plates. It gets cut tow hooks down and I believe the cut stays the same width as the tow hook hole all the way down, maybe narrower
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

You will have to cut them and you can keep the tow hooks as well. The width of the tow hooks holes is a out the width you will have to cut. Take your time and get some flexible rubber trim to glue around the cut. Do it right and you can hardly tell there is a mount under there.
  4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict