1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2013-2014 Season

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Oct 29, 2013.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Quick "fleet" photo from today. Just wanted to make sure it all ran incase of a freak storm. Was a nice early 23rd birthday present to myself to see the progress of my business in front of me!! :)

Still have to;
    - install 2.5yd tornado on dump
    - install wings & snow deflector on newest mvp+
    - install backrack & leds on the f350
    - install new drag chain & bearings on 2.5yd tornado
    - breakout the 1.8yd tornado and make sure she's good to go

btw the 8'6 & 8' pro plus plows are forsale...making way for a wideout.

[​IMG]

2. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Pretty good for only being 23! Nice to see.

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

congrats and nice fleet

4. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Congrats JJ!

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks guys! So I bought a 2.5yd tornado used this past summer and it was severly neglected. $1k later and we have all new bearings, drag chain, motor chain, sprockets & I still need a new top grate & cross braces. I am probably going to have them fabbed locally out of aluminum as Western wants nearly the same price with shipping.

[​IMG]

And the newly installed back rack, leds & transfer tank / toolbox combo on the dually! $$$$$$$

[​IMG]

6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Regardless what you have to say in my thread, just wanted to say, you do have something nice here. Your building your business the way that works for you, I'm doing what works for me. All that matters is we make money and are happy. Good luck this winter

7. ringahding1

ringahding1 Senior Member

Looks great! ! You should be able to retire before you reach my age...haha Keep after it son!

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Austin. However I would not call destroying a perfectly good landscape trailer something thst "works" LOL! Glad to hear you are making money!

9. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

What lightbar is that on the 350?

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Mini liberty...i have one on my gmc as well

11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Officially got my wideout today! Pics tomo

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

13. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

Normally not a fan of the blacked out look but it really suits your truck well. Shes a real looker, I really like what you've done with it. Nice plow too.

14. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

I wouldn't consider having only black headlight and taillight housings to be "blacked out" when the rest of the truck is untouched.

15. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

Cab lights too, the point was more to compliment his truck, it was tastefully done.

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Thank you! I did the fender markers & 3rd btake light as well. Used all LED replacements from Recon & the headlights are from the harley davidson models

17. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

nice fleet!

18. snowremoval4les

snowremoval4les Member

Very nice fleet. Looks good!

19. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Hey Jarred, just found out this morning that you know my buddy Justin in Massapequa. Small world.

20. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looking good there! Where did you get the headlights from? MKM Customs or elsewhere...