1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 Snow Removal!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lawn Enforcer, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Finally have had some snow lately to snap a few pics....hopefully it snows a lot more so I can have some more photo opps!

snow removal 2012 001.jpg

snow removal 2012 002.jpg

snow removal 2012 003.jpg

snow removal 2012 004.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

V plow,that's all i'm going to say!:)

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Very good pictures, like the Bobcat! Older truck looks good as well. I understand what GV is saying but you use what you got. Keep posting your pics.

4. Lawn Enforcer

I also understand what GV is saying, but this truck is paid for and just keeps making me money the way it is payup I'm glad I didn't run out and pick up a new plow this year since we haven't had much for snow! The Bobcat is incredible, my buddy just got it a couple weeks ago after he placed the order last August, what a sweet machine!

5. WIPensFan

The Bobcats are great because they can handle any amount of snow, it gets hairy trailering them around in the heavy stuff though. Good peace of mind to know you have it available to you. ( Unless it breaks!:laughing: That's an inside joke for me.) Took a while to get it huh?

6. Lawn Enforcer

Exactly, last year I was just plowing with my truck and we got slammed with some big snows that the truck could not handle and then I had to rent a Bobcat anyways to stack snow. This year I teamed up with a buddy who has this Bobcat, a 99 Cummins with a Boss, and a Cat payloader if we need it as well as a dump truck if we ever get enough snow to haul :)! Much easier to find work when you know you can handle just about whatever the weather brings. The peace of mind of having a back-up to a back-up is great, less stressful for sure! I read about your Bobcat issue, I told him about it and now that's all he thinks about when running it :laughing:

7. WIPensFan

:laughing: Sorry to add to his stress level. He'll probably never have a problem with it.

8. Lawn Enforcer

Yeah, I'm sure yours was just a "one in a million" kind of problem and his should be fine, but I still like to give him crap about it just to get him worked up a little bit :laughing:

9. WIPensFan

Oh, absolutely. That's what friends are for.;)

10. Lawn Enforcer

:nod: Gotta have fun while working!

11. Lawn Enforcer

Got some more snow today. Rained over an inch last night and was still raining when I went to bed at 10pm. Woke up at 3am to check if it had turned to snow yet, and it hadn't. Took the dog out at 3:25am and all of a sudden it was snowing like crazy. Headed out and by the time I got to my accounts we had 4" of heavy, wet snow.

snow removal 2012 006.jpg

snow removal 2012 007.jpg

snow removal 2012 013.jpg

snow removal 2012 012.jpg

snow removal 2012 009.jpg