1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 Sno Way 26R

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RichyRich10IM, Mar 19, 2013.

1. RichyRich10IM

RichyRich10IM Junior Member

I bought this plow for my 2012 F150, 26R with every option. It is the only plow that doesn't void the warranty on a F150. I am selling my truck, and so I have no use for the plow. It is 4 months old and has 2 pushes on it. Hydraulic wings, wireless controller, deflector, down pressure, steel, and FULL SETUP! I paid $6,300 4 months ago and now just trying to sell quick! Asking $4,500 OBO. Indianapolis, IN........ Please let me know if you are interested. GREAT PLOW and can do anything the boss orwestern plows can do. Easy to put on, easy to take off. Plug and play....... Thanks for looking

I really need it gone ASAP, please get with me 317-750-1175
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. RichyRich10IM

RichyRich10IM Junior Member

Come on make some offers...... I need to get this thing off ASAP! I need it off before I can sell truck!
  3. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

I would love this, but every dealer I ask said this could possibly void the warranty?
  4. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

5. Liberty LLC

Liberty LLC Member
    from NJ

Still have the 26r?