1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 s185

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ChevyHDkid45, Dec 11, 2011.

1. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Hey guys, its that time of year again where everyone starts posting pictures of there new equipment so i figured i would do the same. Here she is 2012 S185. 2speed, heat, ac, radio, snow tires for the winter and high flotation for the summer. New trailer also, 2012 PJ 20FT 14,000. Let me know what you think and looking forward to seeing what everyone else has.

Bobcat 001.jpg

Bobcat 003.jpg

Bobcat 005.jpg

2. graystonelbz

graystonelbz Member

nice machine...are those wolf paws? if so did you paint them to match? what size is the snow bucket?

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks good, I bought the same machine about a month ago, a few less features than yours though. Did you paint your Wolf Paws while the tire was still on or did you unmount them to paint? I like the idea. Also, how bigs the snow bucket?

I was typing as the above was posted.

4. plowninja

plowninja Member
    from Iowa

nice unit! That is a condo clearing machine.

5. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

The wheels came that color so we didn't have to paint them. The bucket is a 96" FFC.

6. graystonelbz

graystonelbz Member

which radio does it have and why isn't there an a/c decal on the cab?

7. WIPensFan

So not Wolf Paws but the same tire?

8. WIPensFan

Could you please take a picture of the radio installed in the cab, I would like to see where it's located and speaker positioning. Thanks.

9. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Im not sure why they quit putting the decals on the cabs. All of the 12s that were there that had a/c didn't have the decal on it. Must discontinue that part just like the turbo and high flow stickers they use to put on them also.

10. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

The speakers are Dual and the radio is the newer digital style one not that analog.

Bobcat 006.jpg

11. graystonelbz

graystonelbz Member

very nice...so they are wolf paws or a different brand kit?

12. WIPensFan

Nice, thanks for doing that. I will put a radio in sometime soon if it ever snows here and I can make some money.:cry:

13. graystonelbz

graystonelbz Member

i kinda like it...cleaner looking....can I ask what you paid for that rig...I have an 02 that only has 450 Hrs but no 2 speed...

14. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Very productive looking unitThumbs Up....I would prefer the BC orange on the rims though. I do like the way the speakers are mounted...first time I've seen them integrated into the plastic, other than in the new "m" series machines. Good choice on machine! Congrats!

15. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

That skid loader does have the new style arms??

16. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Where did you get yours?

17. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Pretty much the same as yours.

image (4).jpeg

photo (7).JPG

18. tom5301

tom5301 Member

Tires

So ehat kind of wheels and tires are on it?

19. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

How much were these? What packages ?

20. loaderplower93

loaderplower93 Member

awesome new machine...what kind of controls do your have on it?