1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 ram 3500 crew cab

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by supercuts, Dec 6, 2011.

1. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

after too many problems to list with my 08 ford powerstroke, i dump it for a new dodge. i put 200 miles on it and i love it. pulled my first load saturday and loved the exhaust brake. my 08 just turned 4 years old and it had 56K miles and $3k in body damage and i was offered $10K less than I paid for it new. here she is

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

2. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Good looking truck! I just traded my 09 f-350 in on a 2012 dodge last week to. Unlike you I had
    No issues with my Ford but this new dodge is a Damn nice truck. I can't wait to get all the emissions
    Stuff off in a week or two.
    Robert

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice Rig! Post more pics when you hang a plow on there

4. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

awsome. just got a 2012 2500 in october and love everything about it.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Love it!!!

6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

The exhaust brakes are AWESOME!

7. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

Come on EK you know you want one.:D

8. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Our shop trucks (chevy 2500's) have them.........if it ever snows I'll get one in the spring:)

9. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

looks nice im completely shocked your powerstroke gave you problems. what plow are you putting on this?

10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

My 08 6.7 has the exhaust brake and I always want to put it on just driving around! haha Nice truck man!

11. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

i put a Boss 8'2" V-XT on it. I love those plows, now i love this truck. its more difficult to see over the hood than my ford and out the rear, so im going to have to be more careful this year

12. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

update on the truck, she has 1500 miles now and she gets about a 25-30% better fuel mileage. the only dislikes are mirrors and reverse speed (which I guess is a good thing)

13. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

X2 on that! My buddy just got a 2012 Ford and sold his 2007 Cummins....wonder how he feels about it :drinkup: