1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 Ram 2500 & 8'6" XV2

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Yates004, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Yates004

Yates004 Member

This is my 2012 Ram 2500 Hemi. I recently had a 8'6" HD Fisher straight blade. Recently picked up this XV2, I can't wait to plow!
  2. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Looks like a beast, good luck this season.
  3. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

Nice fall background!
  4. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

Nice! Good lookin truck! Good luck this season
  5. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 Senior Member

Very nice, would love a setup like that myself, what kind of tires you got there?
  6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Nice looking setup!!
  7. Yates004

Yates004 Member

They are 35x12.50-17" Nitto Trail Grapplers.
  8. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

thats a sharp looking truck things going to move some snow
  9. cdmckane

cdmckane Member

Nice setup. My XV is getting installed tomorrow. Can't wait to see how it performs vs the 75" Western that I had.
  10. Yates004

Yates004 Member

Me too. Haven't heard anything bad about them except for the weight of the plow. I've heard you can move quite a bit of snow, as well as stack pretty high.
  11. SnowJunki

SnowJunki Junior Member
    from Maine

Hey looking for some help. did you wire it up yourself. im trying to figure out which wires to splice into. Thanks
  12. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice setup
  13. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

i have the same plow....i love it
  14. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Very nice truck. One of my friends actually tagged me in the post its on on instagram lol
  15. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

Really looks good! Love the dodge trucks!
  16. jimbo64

jimbo64 Senior Member

Looks good Yates I think you will like it. I went from a 9' straight blade to an 8'6" xv2 last fall. The V came in handy and I really like the scoop feature. I have the factory back drag on mine which was a waste of $, my old one had a back drag my buddy fabricated for me which was excellent. The only problem I had was with o rings breaking.