1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 New Holland TV 6070 with blower and pusher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kcress31, Oct 24, 2011.

1. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

That's one awesome set up...

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice. I know that the cab rotates in that model but what other benefits does that tractor have
    I see it has much larger tires on both front and rear

4. vegaman04

vegaman04 Senior Member

What does something that's unstoppable like that run if you don't mind me asking?

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Awesome purchase. I like how the pusher will collapse down to 8' so its within the width of the blower. You dont have to worry about hitting things that are any wider then the blower as you go by.

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I HATE YOU! J/K Congrats, that is one bad ars looking set up.

7. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

8. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Thats a versatile peice of equipment, where exactly are you up North?

9. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

We are located just outside of Marathon, Ont, About 400 km north west of Sault Ste Marie. As far as the tires go I paid a little extra to get these tires as they are suppsed to be better in the snow. The unit with the blower and blade cost us around $135,000. One of the main advantages that I liked the tractor was that it articulates like a loader and it has a hydrostatic transmission. It is scheduled to be in our yard today and I will post some better pics once it arrives.

10. Zobo78

Zobo78 Junior Member

That is a very nice looking tractor. I just picked up a TV6070 myself. IT has the Ag tires on it and I have not had much luck in finding a good snow tread. What are you running this look very aggressive.

11. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member