1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 f350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by onsight, Sep 18, 2011.

1. onsight

onsight Senior Member

Just picked up my 2012 F350 with the 6.7L Diesel.

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Besides tires and a different FX4 symbol, did you notice any other changes?
  3. onsight

onsight Senior Member

Already got it decaled and the 9'2" Boss Poly V XT Plow installed. Just need to change over a Utility Box, mount the light bar and ready to go :)

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Nice truck!
  5. onsight

onsight Senior Member

There is a couple different packages you can go with, Still can't get a lariat Regular cab though... Center Counsel is very different - top compartment is very small, but the seat cushion opens up and that is larger and lockable (might be the same on 2011 - I'm not sure). The most noticeable difference is the trans seems smoother than the 2011. The 1 to 2 shift and 2 to 3 most noticeable (I also have a 2011 F350 Crew Cab Lariat with the diesel).
  6. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Sweet truck, any more pics? I am currently shopping around for the exact same truck but white. Can you tell me what kind of deal you got? I'd like to compare to the prices I'm getting around here. PM if you prefer. Thanks.
  7. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Very nice!! Toss a pic up if you can of the center counsel when you have a chance. Congrats and happy plowing. :drinkup:
  8. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Your first post was at 6:25 pm and 2 minutes later your truck was lettered and you had a snow plow installed. I am impressed by the speed of the 2 installations. Nice truck and good luck.

I have the 2011 version with 6.7PSD. My transmission shifts smooth. Get yours checked out.
  9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Time is money!payup
  10. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Sweet truck! Thumbs Up
  11. dzlbudman

dzlbudman Junior Member
    from Texas

I wish the Regular cabs could come with the LCD Screen. I would have one if they did. Great looking truck and plow combo.
  12. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Your business name should it not be ONSITE not on sight? Just wondering.

Nice truck should work real well for you, good choice on the Boss too.
  13. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Oh no!:eek:
  14. Aimfor1337

Aimfor1337 Junior Member

Or "On Sight" As in he's there when he sees the breakdown/accident/mishap :) "I repair on sight!"
  15. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

Nice truck. the NBS is really starting to grow on me. What does your buisness do?
  16. NSDOT

NSDOT Senior Member

Very sharp!
  17. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I've seen this truck running around here, It looks great in person! Good luck with the new rig!
  18. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

That's a great plow truck, how do you like your 9.2 boss? I like mine.
  19. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

Real nice looking truck! My gf's dad has a 2012 blue f250 gas job. The thing screams! He gets a constant 12-13 mpg's but is a heavy accelerator.
  20. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

sharp looking truck