1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 f250 and 2001 f350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ricothunder, Oct 25, 2011.

1. ricothunder

ricothunder Member
    from ontario

the old with the new both trucks ready for snow come on snow

Photo112.jpg

2. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Looking good! where did you get the rubber for your wings on the wideout

3. ricothunder

ricothunder Member
    from ontario

new truck

got the truck with 20 k on it drove it for a day than put the plow on now there is 300 k on it cant wait to plow with it

Photo108.jpg

4. ricothunder

ricothunder Member
    from ontario

jerrys in erie

5. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Awesome looking truck. The two tone in that color looks great. Good luck with it.

6. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

Looks great. How do you like the wide-out? Do you like the V better or the wide-out, pro con between them both? Sorry for all the questions. Debaiting on the two as I have only used a strait.

7. Kuzanut

Kuzanut Senior Member

Did you put 10 k or 280K on the truck?

8. ricothunder

ricothunder Member
    from ontario

i put 280 k on it so far not 280, 000 k and for the plows i put it this way to people if you have the truck that can push it the wide out will get the job done faster. i plowed the same lot 3 dif ways last year the first way was 8 foot straigt blade only took 45 min than to the v blade took 30 min the wide out 20 min all storms were very close to the same, i have a v and the wide out for one reason dif jobs require dif plows at times so makes me able to do more

9. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

hes talking kilometers not thousands of miles.....threw me off there for a minute.

10. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

What do you consider a big enough truck? Mine is a 2005 F-250 diesel.

11. ricothunder

ricothunder Member
    from ontario

when i say big truck i mean have the power to push the snow and yes i would put it on your truck just rember this if you work for your self good idea if you are a sub you are working faster for what just rember when you pick you plow

12. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats a good looking truck. Haven't seen one in that green color yet. I was really confused about the kilometers or thousand kilometers too. I thought there is no way he put over 180,000 miles on that truck already.

13. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Likw the ford with the wideout! Got some money in that setup!

14. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Nice truck, I like the colors.