1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2012 dk90

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Nov 5, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Here she is. Kioti DK90

90 eng. hp
    80 pto hp
    8,000lbs
    3 remotes
    4 range, 4 speed, 20mph
    full options (except refrigerated cooler)
    wheels set to narrowest point, 76" to outside of tires.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  2. PTSolutions

3. PTSolutions

4. PTSolutions

a 92" shoule s-492 from Paul will be used on this.

5. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Nice!!! Never heard much about kioti, always been a deere guy myself... How about a ruff figure?

6. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Nice Piece

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice tractor. There is a Kioti plant near me.

8. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Very nice...should make short work of driveways.

9. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

Nice Rig...Congrats!!

10. PTSolutions

11. PTSolutions

First off I want to thank everyone on here that has contributed to my "switching to blowing service" thread that has given me great advice and lots to think of. Plowsite is a wonderful resource!

tractor was 38K brand new. 4yr warranty, all options we wanted. Got it financed through farm credit @3.7% with 10%+1K down.

I was looking hard at kubota m9540's used, but they were 34-38K and most only had 1 or 2 remotes, no rear wipers/heaters etc...

I figured I can get a brand new tractor outfitted how I want with warranty for a few grand more, why not? I researched Kioti and everyone seems to be pleased with them. They've been here in the states for over 40yrs now. The dealer we bought from is the oldest one around and has an excellent reputation. They say the kiotis have been very reliable for as long as they have carried them.

12. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Nice piece, how many remotes are required to run the blower?

13. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

ProTouch, glad to hear your reasoning on buying the Kioti, not a bad deal. Now, on to the blower... I thought you were going to get a Normand from steve? (nothing against Paul) Also, I couldn't agree more on the "switching to blowing service" thread for everyone sharing ideas. That's why I thought I'd start a "inverted snowblower thread" now that several of us in the States seem to have added more blowers.

14. PTSolutions

Steve called me the other day and said that normand had a mfg delay and my blower wouldnt ship until Dec. 15. Steve said he could get a lower model than the one I ordered, but it was rated too low for the pto hp on this tractor. Steve also told me he spoke to Paul about the situation (the delay affected a few of us) who had a few shoule units available right away and gave me his number. Paul said he could have a unit to me within a week and a half, so thats why we switched to the shoule.

Steve has been great through this whole process, always returned my calls and emails, so there was nothing he could do about it. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him in the future.

The blowers require 1 remote for the chute rotation, 1 remote for deflector control and 1 remote for the hydraulic backblade. The Normands have hydro backblades, the shoules have a springloaded blade, which I preferred due to simplicity and 1 less function to worry about.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  15. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks good ProTouch! That seems like a great price to venture into the tractor/blower world of snow removal. Who's running the tractor, you? I would have a hard time putting an employee in it first season, but if I knew and trusted them it would be easier. Hope it all goes well, I'm looking forward to the updates and videos.Thumbs Up

16. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Protouch, just wondering if you know how much extra a front end loader would cost?

17. PTSolutions

They quoted 7200 for just a loader. I think you save a lil bit off that if you buy it with the tractor. We had no need for it this winter so I think we'll buy it in the spring or summer if we need loader help in addition to our asv.

18. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

very nice piece

19. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Can't argue with those numbers, if the dealer is good and the warranty covers any problems you will be in good shape. The tractor looks nice, very Kubota-ish.:) Look forward to hearing how it goes with the tractor and blower.

20. PTSolutions

From what I understand, kubota and kioti had some type of partnership a while back. There's a member on lawnsite from wallace tractor that is very knowledgeable on the topic