1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Wright Stander 52" RH - ONLY 235 HRS - MA/NH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by merrimacmill, Apr 10, 2013.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I'm selling off some equipment, and have a Wright Stander 52" Rapid Height mower for sale. It s as close to new as you can really get, while purchasing a used piece of equipment.

It has only 235 hours on it, and I bought it new in April of 2011. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all, and it is ready to go to work tomorrow.

$5,500. cash only - not interested in any trades. The unit is located on the seacoast line of MA/NH, stored indoors 100% of the time.

Send a PM here, or e-mail me at ccorso@terralawns.com with any questions you may have.

I also have a Exmark Metro 36" in near perfect condition for sale. I'll make a separate post for that.

Wrightstander.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

bump for this post