1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Super Duty Mirror ?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by exmark1, Jan 28, 2012.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone know if passenger door mirrors interchange from the 08-10 models with a 2011 model? My dealer said it's a different part number however they look the same...

We cracked a mirror yesterday and they want $600 for a new one at the dealer, but I have found take offs on ebay from 08-10 models alot cheaper just curious before I spend the money

They are non folding, non power extending mirrors on an XLT model truck

Not exactly happy as the truck just hit 500 miles to be having to fix stuff on it already but **** happens in this business
  2. Tbrothers

Tbrothers Senior Member

they look the same but "Auto parts warehouse" has them listed as differnt numbers to. they have them for $140 to $173 depending on which one you want.
  3. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Check with your local glass shop. The one here will cut a new piece of mirror and install it in you housing.
  4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

We broke the corner off the actual plastic housing, all the glass is still in tact in it
  5. 99-12 all blot in the same spot just different looks.
  6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

they are a little differnt r.....the 8-11 use a mounting "tab" that you have to cut off. the electrical connectors are different as well....just need to get diff. ones....but they will fit. if ya need help lemmie know. would like to work on that new 450 Thumbs Up