1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 silverado western truck side

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by obrut, Sep 14, 2011.

1. obrut

obrut Senior Member
    from IL

Does this mount only work for 2011 or is it 2008-2011? I need a truck side setup for my new 2011 silverado 2500HD. I'm going to use the 7.5 poly pro ultra that I have so I just need the truck side for now. Where can I find the truck side for the best price? The cheapest I found was CPW for $1150 plus tax.
  2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Go to the quick match feature on the Western web site and plunk in your vehicle info. At the end it will tell you all the part numbers you need for mounts & cables. Then you can go to the "parts for sale" section of this site and give details on the parts you need. Here is a link to quickmatch: http://quickmatch.westernplows.com/vehinfo.asp

Once you know what you need you can call around and search for the best price. Keep in mind you will also need the headlamp harness, isolation module and grill cables for the truck side.
  3. RedsGarage25

RedsGarage25 Sponsor

The mount is different for the 2011 2500. You would need mount 69981. Shoot me a PM and I'll run you a quote on everything you would need