1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Silverado 1500 Z-71 w/Boss 7.6 Standard poly RT3

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JimRoss, Mar 14, 2013.

1. JimRoss

JimRoss Member

2011 Silverado Extended cab ( 4 door ) 1500 6.8" bed...15,000 miles
    5.3 V-8 Flex Fuel
    6sp HD Auto
    Upgraded 18" Auluminum rims with all-terrain tires
    Z-71 package
    Trailer Tow package ( trans cooler and larger radiator )
    Power Seat/locks/windows/cruz
    Blue-tooth for your phone ( hands free talk )
    Steering wheel stereo/blue tooth controls
    Tilt wheel
    power windows in rear doors ( full roll down )
    Power/heated mirrors
    Rear window defrost
    Electric pedal adjust ( moves gas/brake pedal forward for small leg people )
    am/fm/xm/cd stereo
    Auto-climate controlled heat/AC
    Fog lights
    Dual glove compartments
    Dealer installed under rear seat compartment
    Large flip up center console with cup holders/compartment
    Under center seat lockable hidden storage drawer
    Cloth seats
    rear doors swing all the way back to the bed
    Custom built HD rear bumper ( see photo )
    Factory hitch replaced with a Curtis Magnum Class V hitch ( 1500/15000lb rating )
    BOSS RT3 7.6" Standard Duty Poly Plow, professionally installed.
    Tuxedo tonnue cover ( one person roll up/down in 90 sec' )
    Locking tailgate

What can I say about this truck. It's like brand new, hardly broke in yet ( 15,000 miles ). I have had all oil changes done at the dealer with GM recommended GM DEX semi-syn oil. Tires balanced and rotated with wally worlds life-time bal/rotation deal ( every 5,000 miles ).This truck has the newer On-Star that allows you to start the truck, unlock the doors, ect, from your Android or iPhone. Driving 55-60, I can get 22 mpg, driving 70mph I get 18 mpg. City driving I get 14-15 mpg. Towing my 8,000lb camper I get 12 mpg ( driving 60mph )

Just looking to brake about even on what I owe for the truck/plow= $31,000
    NADA books the truck at $30,000 without the plow. Plow should be worth atleast $2500. I have only plowed my drive and 2 older people I know drives, so it is not abused. Plow is 3 years old, and as anyone in Michigan knows, we haven't had much snow in the last 3 years. I will include the CODE3 dual rotator lights on top as well ( magnet/rubber mount ).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. JimRoss

JimRoss Member

Take it to the top.