1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Kubota 7040 8 hours full cab Lorenz blower and plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cj7plowing, Feb 10, 2013.

1. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Well due to some unforseen circumstances I am putting my tractor, blower and plow up for sale.

tractor is brand new with 8 hours on it and still has plastic on seat.
    tractor is a 2011 Kubota 7040and is still under warranty for close to a year with Kubota. Tractor is full cab heat, air and radio. It has the 1153 loader on it with factory bucket.

this tractor blower set up is bad ass and I will probably regret selling it.

tractor also has third vavle on rear which operates the hydro chute for the blower.

blower is a 8ft Lorenz and it is Mean! runs off PTO and third vavle. I ordered a spare chain, shear bolts and bearings that I will include in sale.

plow is a 7.5 fisher trip edge that was sand blasted and fabricated with rear wings,rubber bottoms and universal skidsteer plate. then painted for the color of my last tractor. plow only has 2 springs on it to prevent damage to loader when it trips.

38k for the package

this is less than I paid for everything and I did pretty good buying it.

1200 for plow, fabrication, paint. new cutting edge
    2870 for blower delivery and spare parts
    36k for tractor.

PM or call 732 241 4774 Billy

photo (40).JPG

photo (42).JPG

photo (43).JPG

photo (41).JPG

photo (49).JPG
  2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

tractor is owned by me and is availible

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Man, i would have loved to have this tractor and blower this last storm we just got. Free bump man.
  4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Ben thanks this would have worked out perfect up there!
  5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Sold in 3 days
  6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

When things are priced right they sell.

Good for you.