1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Jeep Wragler Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snoworks1, Mar 17, 2015.

1. snoworks1

snoworks1 Senior Member

For sale: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport - Hard Top, Black in color, Interior is black in color(fabric): Mileage 56,858; Truck had a brand new motor, replaced by Jeep, under warranty, at 48,000 miles. Dealers cost to replace was over $10k.

Sale Price with both plows: $21,500.00

Truck only price: $18,500.00

-4x4, Power windows, locks, mirrors. Has strobe light switch and wiring for interior mounted windshield strobe. Also has rear light switch and wiring mounted on the rear Daniels motor box.

Truck has been used as a driveway only plow truck.

Front plow: 2011 HTS 7'-6" plow - U-edge, I have the original steel edge(new).

Rear plow: 80" Daniels rear blade(2006), the rest of the plow assembly is from a 2011 set up. Rear hitch mount system.

Plows are not in perfect shape, put they are in good working order.

Truck has new tires, brakes, rotors & dual batteries.

Can't beat this truck set-up for driveways, unless you have a tractor set up!! I am upgrading to another tractor, so that is why I am selling it.

PM me or give me a call: 847-847-1058

Chuck Benigni

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  2. snoworks1

snoworks1 Senior Member

Here are some photographs.

002 (800x571).jpg

018 (800x600).jpg

051 (800x600).jpg

052 (800x600).jpg

3. bazjeepers

bazjeepers Member

What was reason for engine replacement by dealer?

4. snoworks1

snoworks1 Senior Member

Something with the PVC value malfunctioning and sucking all the oil out. They had several issues with a certain batch of motors for this year, but have since rectified the situation. I could not believe that they needed to replace the motor, but that's what they said needed to be done and they replaced it free of charge. The truck runs as good as new, although this model year does eat a little more gas than my 2012 Jeep.

5. snoworks1

snoworks1 Senior Member

I have been on the fence whether to keep it, since I have it set up, pretty much how I want. Trying to weed out the trucks to AG's as the need arises. You learn quickly once you get a 19.5" storm how many driveways you can realistically do with a Jeep vs. a tractor. It's all about the providing the service, you sell.

I might try and set up my 2012 a little different, if I decide to plow with it. Considering putting on a wideout and an ebling, one of my employees wants to see this set up badly.

CGB