1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 GMC new Western

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hysert, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Got the new blade installed.... 9.6 MVP truck handles it like a dream better then the 1 ton with the wideout about 3/4 in drop, pics are with no counter balance still have to mount the salter.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  2. SilverLT2

SilverLT2 Senior Member

sweet setup Hysert looks good Thumbs Up
  3. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Man that front end barely drops Is that the dmax or 6.0?? Sweet rig though
  4. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Nice truck good luck with it.
  5. herbert02

herbert02 Member

That plow is awesome. Definitively would put some weight in that bed though to help that plow out.
  6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Very sweet ride.
  7. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the compliments... got the salter installed and yes there will be 20+ 40kg bags of salt in her... not sure which blade I will run on it as my driver has never ran a V blade, might just give him the wideout and I'll run the V on the 1 ton. Othewise the truck is great beside the cheap Honda like work truck interior, Sorry just couldn't justifiy spending $60+K on a truck plus tax, as up here in the North we get hammered on vehicals. There was a New denalli dually sitting beside my truck on the dealer lot sticker was $79000+13% tax CND :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: