1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Ford Superduty PIC's close up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Nice truck.. Great pics, thank you for posting. I will hopefully be looking into one in 2012

3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks awesome, cant wait to see them at dealers . hopefully this new diesel and the new 6.2 v8 gasser work out good.

4. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Well locking fuel caps are stupid because you cannot siphon fuel from vehicles since around 1996. There is a ball in the way which seals the filler tube in case of a rollover, the fuel flows around the ball during filling, at least that is gas powered. I believe the diesel's have it also.

The table saw is oriented 90 degs off because if cutting a longer piece of wood it would hit the truck DUH!!

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Did you ever think it may be there to prevent someone from putting something other than fuel into the tank....:dizzy:

As far as the table saw sitting the way it is, I'm sure that rig is not going to pull up and your house and start cutting wood, it's for advertising purposes only. I spoke with the guy who put it together at Industry Days.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

The headlights look better. I never liked the headlights under the parking/turn signal lights.

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think the front ends on them (mostly the grill and bumper) are quite ugly.

I wouldn't mind having the Dewalt truck though. :D

8. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

nice looking trucks but i dont care for the bit of white on the tops of the mirrors on the king ranch. i cant wait to see the new diesels in action....but damn the emitions on them!! lol

9. FISHER2000

FISHER2000 Junior Member

emitions lol run a real ford diesel a 7.3

10. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

i dont know about anyone else, but i think these truck arent the most attractive truck around, and would probably hit the person who designed them.(what were they thinking?) but i still get anxious when i see a picture! :bluebounc
    i guess they will have to grow onto me !
    That dewalt truck is definitely one hell of a truck. :cool:

Did you get any pictures of the 2010 Dodge HD's?
    i am a bigger fan of those then this new 2011 superdutys.

11. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

actually this is the first "real ford diesel" built in house not from international buck.

12. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe I'm really slow, or my eye-sight is that bad, but what exactly do you mean?

From what I can see, the table saw IS orientated the correct way. The only thing I can possibly see it hitting would be maybe the driver's door if it was open all the way.

BTW, I don't think the new trucks looks too bad at all

13. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the look of the current ones alot more! I will keep my 2008 6.4 for awhile...hopefully they change them again or they grow on me ALOT before I need a new truck again!

14. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

I think the new superduty looks pretty good. The new silverados dont look that great with the HUG gay front bumper.

15. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

those damn king ranchs have the sexiest interiors. I love that leather, too bad its a ford

16. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very sweet truck. Thanks for the pics

17. rafa123

rafa123 Junior Member

nice truck great pics!!!!

18. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

I'd make a Speedcast fit that so I wouldnt have to look at that ugly grill.

YES, I KNOW THAT IS ILLEGAL NOW.

19. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Its only illegal if you get caught.

20. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Haha true. Besides, headgear would look stupid on that truck. Its a good looking truck I just dont like that grill at all.