1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 F350 with 9'6" Fisher SS

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wilsonsground, Nov 15, 2013.

1. wilsonsground

wilsonsground Senior Member

Just picked this up today, been dreaming of this plow for a while. Left over 9.6 Cant wait for some snow! It'll save some time when all I've ever plowed with is 8 and 8.6 plows!

[​IMG]

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

awesome setup!

3. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

Nice the extra with is great on a single wheel truck

4. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

that is a gorgeous truck! how is it working for you so far?

5. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

how much was the left over plow by the way?

6. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I love mine dearly! You will wonder why you waited so long!

7. wilsonsground

thanks i love this truck. came from the 6.0 PSD to the 6.7. love it, best decision IMO! I paid $4856 for plow only with flap at E.W.Sleeper in Concord NH. Some company ordered it last year and never came and got it I was told. Cash and carry for this plow is $4800 at Donovans without flap! I didnt care it was a left over, its still brand new to me!

Im sure ill love mine too. been wanting one for years. buddy of mine is more excited than i am, he said hes wanted this plow since '06! but really only has one account really useful for a Vplow, he runs a 9' straight blade.

8. wilsonsground

i wanted 9.6 mainly because its a crewcab short bed. an 8.6 is could have done the trick but i figured for a plow i want for years and want to get more into small commercials i want to buy the plow once, not replace it for something else a couple years down the road.

9. landscaper5

landscaper5 Junior Member
    from ct

Sweet rig man! Nothing better then a ford and a fisher v plow

10. wilsonsground

Thanks! I personally like that my trucks black(its what i want all my business vehicles being from now on) with silver writing and logo, silver factory pin striping and SS plow! all seems to flow together nicely!

11. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

those rubber deflectors are ridiculous $$$ for what you get. Sounds like you did good

12. wilsonsground

Ya i know they arent cheap! i had one i bought for my last plow, they really dont make a big enough difference for the cost of them IMO! i actually took it off my other plow and cut it up and made front mud flaps out of it for my dump truck.

13. BeasTboyz

BeasTboyz Junior Member

I'd love to see a pic with the plow raised up. I have a 9'6" (I think) V-XT and was thinking about mounting it to my 2013 6.7 F350. Would like to see how it handles the weight.

I assume you have the snow plow prep package?

14. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

Pretty much any f350 with 4x4 is going to handle that plow just fine.. and your vxt is 9'2" and a couple hundred pounds lighter than a fisher 9.5 V2 plow

15. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

Nice truck

16. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Slap a set wings on that and you will move snow

17. BeasTboyz

BeasTboyz Junior Member

Thanks man!

18. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck

19. wilsonsground

Thanks guys. I love the look of this truck. Next year it just needs larger tires.

Beastboyz - next time I hook up to the plow I'll get a picture of it lifted for you.

20. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Are those Courser A/T? Shame they've been mostly discontinued, they're really a great tire. I have them on my 04 2500HD and my 06 1500.