1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 f350 diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 90plow, Jun 4, 2014.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Putting my 2011 f350 fx4 diesel up for sale. Regular cab xlt Sirius, sync, blue tooth, power windows locks etc. tinted glass locking rear diff. 57,000 miles brand new firestone transforce at tires fx4 upgraded wheels strobes in the reverse lights, wade custom floor mats, fisher plow mounts and wiring no plow. Asking 29,500. Looking to get a 2005 or newer gmc 2500hd ext cab shortbed 4x4 would consider trade plus cash. Can't post pictures from my phone so I'll link to cl ad.
    http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4502923098.html
    I am the second owner first owner was a friend of mine and we both took good care of it. Need an ext cab to haul the wife and kid. Maybe Matt g will chime in here he's seen the truck in person.

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Its a Sexy truck, I dont think he plowed with it more than 2 times... as he has other trucks

3. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

You looking for a gas or diesel GMC?

4. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Gas motor is fine. I used my f250 or gmc 3500 most of the winter for plowing so I really don't need a diesel in my personal truck. If rather have an ext cab.

5. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Beautiful truck!

What size Firestones are those? They look good for an A/T tire!

6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

275/65/r18
    Thanks!