1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 f350 cc sb diesel

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fatheadon1, Sep 2, 2010.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

3. onsight

onsight Senior Member

Sweet truck - what are you getting for fuel mileage?

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. When the new style came out I hated it, but it has really grown on me! Maybe by the time the used ones hit 160K miles I'll be able to afford one.

5. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

best has been 18.5mpg on half interstate half back roads speeds ranging from 60- 85

average has been 14 mpg but thats with a lot of idle time

and towing i did 500 hard miles 3 weeks ago and got 13 with about 8k behind me

6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

X2 on that!

7. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

i was in the same boat when i ordered the truck i was not in love with the front end, but i got an offer i could not refuze on my 05 so that was gone an i need a truck, now i love it. iv added hids in the headlights and fogs and tint. truck is a dream to drive but :), but a nightmare to pay for payup . cant wait to plow in the comfort of the air condition 24hr in this truck should be a breeze :nod:

8. onsight

onsight Senior Member

I really like the new style - and you definately can't beat the comfort. I've owned mine about three weeks but the last week and a half it has been in getting custom paint put on it. I saw it yesterday and can't wait to get it back - should be tomorrow. Did you get the 400/800 upgrade yet?

9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

no did not get the upgrade yet, i have a new seat cover coming to fix a hole missed in pdi hoping i can get that the flash an oil change all one shot. from then on i hope it never sees the dealer again, i got 60,000$ bet placed on ford getting this one right so far i think they did. custom paint what are ya going with? post pic please

10. onsight

onsight Senior Member

I will definately post pics. I agree that Ford got it right on this one. I traded my 08 to get this one. I think my wife will kill me if I want to trade this one in a couple of years. Look for the thread out with the old in with the new to see pics of my 08 and my 11.

11. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

ill keep my eye out as for me im 28 and single. i almost traded my 05 on an 09 but the numbers were now right for me to go from paidoff to debt but then i got an offer for 25,000 for my 05 with 115000 on it so that was a great reason to go get a new toy. i just wish ford would have put a bigger fuel tank i mean 26 gal come on my buddys 2010 150 has a 38gal in a cc sb.

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very sharp lookig truck.

13. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Awesome truck man.

Im looking for one just like your 06. To bad you sold it.

14. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

thanks for the comments guys and ya the white truck was very good to me