1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 f250's with fishers and Boss Plows

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by vt properties, Nov 3, 2010.

1. vt properties

vt properties Senior Member
    from vermont

Was at the dealer to pick up some hydro fluid took some quick pics. They had 8' Fisher HD's 8.6 Fisher extreme V's a Boss 8' straight blade with the trip blade forgot what Boss calls it and a 8.2' Boss VTX I think thats waht its called, the one with the 37" or so high moldbord V blade. Very Nice ...

1103100939.jpg

1103100937.jpg

1103100936.jpg

2. vt properties

from vermont

A few more

1103101057.jpg

1103101058a.jpg

3. vt properties

from vermont

they are all gassers though....

1103100937a.jpg

4. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

They are not all 2011s, but nice regardless!

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Nice!!!!....I would be worried about the Town Drunk coming around that corner and wiping out that line of Ford Trucks....:drinkup:

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice.........

7. vt properties

from vermont

vI buy my work trucks from this dealer. If you brake down either the plow or truck the give loaner rigs..which are brand new for you to use...My buddy put over 3k miles on a loaner 2 years ago..they even give you a 1 ton if you bought one from them for a loaner...I usually keep mine for about 75k miles then trade in for a new one. I have only bought the f250 work truck models with powe windows and heated mirrors . I would love a xlt or lariet but I would cry when ever they get dinged. I'm going to NH to pick up a polycaster fri I will try to take some picks , the dealer is huge....

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pictrures. I like the one with the 8' Boss Trip Edge the best.

9. Kale Lawn

Kale Lawn Senior Member
    from Ohio

my company has 7 2011 Ford F-350's ordered.. they should have been here by now, but there is a steel shortage and they have not be able to deliver.. we're also getting 4 of the set up with 8'6"-11' blizzard power plows... pictures to come

10. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Thats a huge chunk of change $$$$$.....How many guys do you employ/How many years have you been in business?

Make sure you get some pics up right away......

11. vt properties

from vermont

wow...thats some fleet ... def post some pics

12. Kale Lawn

Kale Lawn Senior Member
    from Ohio

Business has been around for 43 years... we do about 10 million a year between our design/build side and our maintenance side. We have about 80 employees including office staff and two locations. snow contracts are in excess of 3 million which was double last year

3 of our new trucks are 2 wd diesel dumps for your design build side.. 2 are 4x4 gas duallies with 8' dumping flat bed.. and the last 2 will be 4x4 dually diesel dumps...for the maintenance side.

our total plow feet is about 30 units with 2 back-up rigs. We also run about 4 loaders and 3 skidders I'll post some pictures when I get time. I don't think the new trucks will be in until after the 1st of Jan. Ford is kinda screwing us... but what else is new?!

13. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Nice trucks, the Boss is where it is at.

14. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

15. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

Wow, i have never seen a dealership that put plows on the new trucks like that.

16. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Alot of the dealerships around hear put plows on new trucks.

17. Kale Lawn

Kale Lawn Senior Member
    from Ohio

no pictures yet, and the dealer is not installing the plows on the trucks... they are coming from the factory painted with my company color then they will be sent to our outfitter to have logos and plow installed then our shop will install strobes. We simply do not have the time to install 4 plows right now. We have about 30% of our flight "road worthy" for the next storm and are working our buts off trying to finish up fall clean-ups and get the truck turned around for plow season

18. zabMasonry

zabMasonry Senior Member
    from vt

looks like Lamoille valley ford to me. they do sell quite a few trucks there, Formula ford (who i think is owned by the same guy) has a few with plows on them as well.

Round here we don't have dedicated plow dealers per se, mostly just auto dealerships that also sell plows

19. vt properties

from vermont

You are right, i'm not sure if they are the same owners as formula ford though.

20. Black01Z

Black01Z Member
    from VT

I always amazes me how many trucks they sell being kinda out in the middle of nowhere. Not being in Chittenden county and all. They must be good to deal with.