1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 F-350 Western Bracket ???

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Dodge Plow Pwr, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

I looked up on Western's site and it gives a part number for the Ultra bracket of 31269-1. Is this the same part number for the 2008-2009 trucks? The older ones do not show the -1 on the number.
    Thanks in advance,
    PS I am really liking this new 6.7 Powerstroke.:nod:

2. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

the new mount is different . it is also different if you have a gas truck. the diesel has a spacer for the sway bar. just put mine on 2 weeks ago.

3. Dodge Plow Pwr

Thanks. Got the diesel as well. I will order a new braket today..

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

well, I reused mine off my 08 psd to go on my 2011 psd

Western told me it would not work....if i didn't already know that, i wouldn't have kwown other wise.

i wasn't buying another under carriage, fit with no problem

elias 003.jpg

elias 004.jpg

5. Dodge Plow Pwr

Thanks for the heads up. I already ordered a new bracket today. I could have bought a used one, crap. Since I switched from Dodge I had nothing for a Ford.

6. 1olddogtwo

thats understandable.....happens every with up dodge guys.......j/k

7. Dodge Plow Pwr

Ha ha... LOL
    I walked into the Dodge dealer to get parts for my '96 and the shop ERRUPTS with "TRAITOR".. I yelled back, tell your salesmen too make better deals and make it in the USA and I would have bought a new Dodge.

8. 1olddogtwo

Wow, my statement didn't even make sense to me.....damn miller lite

Anyways, good luck with your new truck

9. Dodge Plow Pwr

Thanks. I figured out what you were trying to say, That's where the whiskey figures out what the Miller lite was saying..LOL
    One thing I don't like is the turning radius on this truck and the amount of times you have to turn the wheel to get end to end. The Dodge was way tighter and seemed to take less effort to go end to end. :( Oh and mileage SUX..... 14.9 is my best average in the 1000 miles so far.

10. gtstang462002

gtstang462002 Senior Member

I average 18.5 on the highway with my 2011 DRW with 3.73 gears. Around town if 15.5. I now have 5700 miles on mine and it is just now giving me the 800 miles to empty on the DEF tank.