1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 f-250 leveling kit

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by rb69, Sep 11, 2012.

1. rb69

rb69 Member
    from Midwest

I currently have a Boss v plow on my 2011 Ford f-250 and have since added 35" Toyo's to my truck, but will need a leveling kit to use the plow correctly.
    Problem that i see is the mount ties into the sway bar mounts and the leveling kits drop the sway bar down.

Has anybody run into this, if so how did you get around it?

2. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

Not familiar with Ford but I ran into the same problem with the Dodge and a leveling kit ... I just used extended end-links instead of the drop blocks. They accomplish the same thing and most will say the end-links are the better route anyway.
  3. rb69

rb69 Member
    from Midwest

4. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

i have a ready lift 2.5" on the front with 35" toyo's on my 2011 and you dont need end link extensions. the angle is still fine and no problems in 9k miles....but you cant plow in the 35's, if you have a vplow, throws off the angle of the plow (too high).....i use 265's