1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 crew cab 6.2 liter pricing?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by trevier, Mar 28, 2011.

1. trevier

trevier Senior Member

Looking for help on this, trying to price out a 6.2 liter crew cab 4wd, xlt or lariat, just wondering what people have paid for these, automatic also, thanks matt

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

1st and 2nd born.

3. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Price it on fordvehicles.com, then figure 91% minus any rebates, plus tax, title, and license. Invoice is about 91% of MSRP, much more than that and the dealer is making too much on it. Thumbs Up

4. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

buddy of mine just bought one he paid 40 grand after rebats and all

5. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

my uncles girlfriend just bought the limited edition 150. the bill of sale said 50,000

6. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

$50k for a half ton!! That's funny right there:laughing:

(FYI- Not the best purchase she has ever made)

7. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

i know that but its her money she can do what she wants with it lol. the new 6.2 is real nice though. way better than the 5.4

8. mustangman02232

mustangman02232 Senior Member

i drove a straight cab 8ft bed XLT gasser when i was getting a trans service done on my truck, they said that i could be out the door for $35000. looked at my old 04 thats almost paid off and said id pass