1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Chevy 2500 with some new shoes!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mrsops, Nov 24, 2011.

1. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Upgraded my Chevy a little bit i had to get those stock 17's off and go to the stock 20's that come on the diesel trucks. Def makes the truck look sharper. Also put 2 led back up lights for when I'm plowing these lights kick ass!!

2. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Looks great! What lights are those?
  3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks awesome, those fit no problem?
  4. bleacher43

bleacher43 Member
    from MA

Nice truck!! I just put a pair of PIAA 55 watt lights in the back of my Silverado. Love em!
  5. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Thanks guys!! Yes these wheels fit no problem there all the same lug pattern. The lights are maxxima 110 bucks each
  6. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

very sharp
  7. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

All that chrome up front looks pretty good a that white truck.
  8. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Have to add the chrome door handles now LOL
  9. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

The 20 inch wheels come on the gas job trucks too. It all depends on what u order. Its part of the z71 Appearance Package but they dont come on regular cabs though. Your truck is only a lt model though. usualy all the ltz models like mine have the 20 inch wheels if there gas or deisel that i have seen.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  10. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

Yeah I guess they do I never looked at the z package there to much money lol
  11. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

your not shitting lol
  12. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Sweet truck man. I'm trying to find a set of FX4 20's for my truck to replace the 17's. They look sooooooo much better!!
  13. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Very sharp HD there!

Actually...the 20"s are optional on the Z71 appearance pkg. 18" are standard.
  14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The truck looks good. Do you have any issues with snow sticking to the LEDs because they arn aren't hot enough to melt it?
  15. mrsops

mrsops Senior Member

I just put these lights on but i will let you know when the snow comes..
  16. curtiss

curtiss Member

the rims look nice on there....