1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Chevrolet 3500 HD 4wd Reg cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Italiano67, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

I am selling my 2011 Chevrolet 3500HD 4x4. One owner.Hard to find a 3500 in this condition.It has the 6.0 liter engine with the 6 speed auto transmission. It is the LT model and is loaded with options. 35,800 miles. Over a year left on the factory drivetrain warranty. It has 4 new Michelin LTX tires with around 4 thousand miles on the set. New Factory polished 18 inch wheels were replaced under warranty at that time as well. It is in excellent condition with no dings, dents or scratches. No leaks or mechanical issues whatsoever.Never has been in any accident or repainted. Well maintained. Power driver seat, locks, windows, cruise, steering wheel controls, air, Bluetooth CD player, plow prep package, heavy duty alternator, dual batteries, fog lamps,carpet delete rubber floor covering,trailering package, spray in bedliner, diamond plate bed rail caps, factory window tint. Plow was mounted on this truck but was never abused and only operated by myself. Price is 27,900. Serious inquiries please. No trades. Reason for selling is new truck ordered.

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

reduced to $26,900. Still at 35,800 miles

3. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

truck is sold