1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Build and Price

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Newdude, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

$56,710 for a 3500hd
    $56,780 for a 2500hd.

That makes no sense, pretty sure I picked the same options for both.
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

they came back to me with a price for a 2011 chevy 3500hd diesel 4x4 with cruise, reg cab long bed, power windows, plow prep, integrated trailer brake, top amber lights and a few other small thing in the price range of 40K. plus tax and everything else. This is does not include any rebates at the time of delivery. Seems high for plain WT version with a diesel.
  4. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

GMC still has a 2009 build and price available. With a majority of the stuff you listed, it was about 41k, no rebates, etc.
  5. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

did anyone else notice this when building either a 2500HD or 3500HD?
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  6. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

There's alot of errors that I see on that build program right now. I just ordered a Chevy two weeks ago, and alot of things don't jive with what's on that site. I see there's no pricing on there this morning, and there was last night. I'm sure they're just getting all the bugs worked out.
  7. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Either that or maybe they will try and undercut Ford by some bucks :cool: