1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 8.5 Western Pro-Plus with Western wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by John_DeereGreen, Jan 10, 2014.

1. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

As the title states, I've got a 2011 Western 8.5 Pro-Plus with factory Western wings. The one on the 04 in my sig.

Purchased new in October of 2011. It was never used for the 2011-2012 winter, and has about 25 hours of use from winter of 2012-2013. No use at all this current winter, as I've moved 3 hours away. I'm the only person that's run this blade.

Looks new, with some minor paint fade on the back side of the moldboard. Has been stored inside since new.

Plow is NOT FleetFlex compatible. 3 port ISO module with wiring and harness to fit 03-05 2500-3500 Dodge. The mount will fit 02-08 1500 *I BELIEVE* and I know it will fit 03-09 2500-3500. Harness can be changed for headlights to go on just about any truck, as well.

This blade new is 5450, and wings are 750, plus tax.

4500 for blade, mount, and harness, controller, etc and 500 for the wings. I WILL NOT sell wings separate before the blade is sold. If blade buyer doesn't want them, they will be available. I can take credit cards, but buyer pays the 3% fee that Square charges me.

Call or text with any questions, 740.590.9472. Blade is 3 hours south of me. I can get pics of it and text/email, and mount and harness are still on my truck.

2. John_DeereGreen

To the top...

If a buyer is intereseted, I can get whatever mount you need for your specific truck, as I'm going to an MVP3 for next season.

Shoot me reasonable offers...

3. John_DeereGreen

Offers?

10characters

4. John_DeereGreen

Sold Sold Sold.

Here's a Western Customer Service disaster for you...I'm done with their products...

Boss DXT here we come!