1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011 3500hd and lot pro

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dlcs, Oct 11, 2011.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I started installing my new Lot pro on my 2011 3500hd. I installed the lighting harness as instructed but I have two low beam disable modules that are not even mentioned in the instructions for installation. My 07 nbs didn't have these modules. What are they for and do I need them? Both of them have a yellow plug on them. I called the dealer and they said that its what my truck calls for. Doesn't look like I need them but why do I have them in the kit?
  2. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

welcome to meyer....consider it a sign, dump it before its one and get boss or fisher
  3. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

The low beam disable modules plug into the "C" port of the module and the "C" harness plugs into them. These are to shut off the low beam signal to the plow light when the high beams are turned on. The newer chevy trucks have both low and high beam on when the high beam lights are turned on. This will only affect the plow lights. The vehicle will remain unchanged.