1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011-2013+ Ford Super Duty Fender Flares (OEM- FX4/Gray Style) $200

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Jun 20, 2013.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I have a set of Factory Fender Flares, Charcoal Grey off of a 2011 F350. I bought these hoping they would fit my 02 but the fronts are too long. I could cut them to make them work but would rather just get something that is meant to fit.

3 are in mint condition - no scratches/scuffs or anything. The right rear has a small crack on the very bottom that wouldn't be noticed unless you are on the ground looking up. I can have this glued by a body shop I work with if the buyer prefers, but I'd rather be honest about it up front. Other than that, there is no scuffs/scratches on that flare as well.

Pics below, looking for $200 + shipping (actual shipping). These may also fit the 08-10's but I'm not 100% sure.

2013-06-18 17.23.31.jpg

2013-06-18 17.23.22.jpg
  2. plowguy43

Just an FYI, it was raining earlier that morning and the spots on the flare are just dried pollen/water drops.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

What material are they made out of?
  4. plowguy43

Plastic/polyurethane - same stuff as car bumpers. These are OEM.
  5. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

Do you still have these?? Did you get the crack fixed?

Let me know...
  6. plowguy43

Yes still available. crack isn't fixed but I can if the buyer wants