1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011-2012 Photos from J&J

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Jan 21, 2012.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

"new" 8500

gmc with stainless fisher salter & 8'6 MVP plus with wings
    *salter is for sale*

cat skiddy with 8' pusher
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

rental bobcat...literally brand new when I got it :)

out salting 2 nights ago, had some freezing rain come through
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  3. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like that 8500 is way to big for your truck.
  4. nick4634

nick4634 Member

X2 anymore pics of it in the daylight or a side picture
  5. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

My first thought too, then I noticed his Fisher vbox is for sale. I think the 8500 might be going on the GMC.
  6. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

8500 will fit in a short bed quite nicely, I know quite a few guys who run them in 6.5' beds.
    Sell it to me btw..
  7. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice pics! Let me know if you need any sidewalk help this winter.
  8. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

When did you get that GMC? I thought you had a Ford? Man, you go through more trucks than I do haha but at least you got rid of the ford for a GM, can't go wrong there!
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

sold the ford and got the gmc...I will prob sell gmc in spring for a cummins.

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

"fleet" next year I'll have a f450/550 in the mix too...I messed up this year and bought a 2002 F450 crew can 2wd....that will be for sale in spring
  11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

if it keeps snowing in getting a wideout for the gmc and putting the MVP plus on dodge
  12. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises Member

y u lookn at ford f450 n f550 when u can get a dodge 4500 or 5500 with a cummins in it? hahaha......is the dodge u have now got a cummins?
  13. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Great looking fleet. Are those 2010+ wheels on the Dodge? Cummins?
  14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

F450/550 because I'm looking to spend under 20k ;)

and yes they're 2010 aluminum rims & not cummins i wish
  15. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics man! Do you think the wings on the MVP are worth it sense they only add 6"
  16. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

EGLC.... love the pic's.. Get your self a new GM 25 or 35 HD you will love it!!!!! The wideout works great on mine. IMO the new GMs take the weight better then ever!!! I personaly witness a new cummings 3500 beside my 2500 both with brand new 9.5 Vs installed the same day, My truck barely moved. the Dogde 2 inch +. Like i've said in the past, if you can put up with the WT interiours there great...
  17. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

GMCHD the wings work!!!! Its like having a wideout/V all in one. After running my new V a few times now I wish I spent the extra $1300 and got another wideout. Western should bring out a wideout/V blade all in one???? Oh wait on second thought $10000 would be tough to swallow.
  18. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

That reg cab gmc is nice. Also, I have a short bed duramax and wondered about a vbox in it. I would like to do it but I figured it would put too much weight behind the rear bumper.
  19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

What kind of pusher is that on the cat? That spreader looks crazy on that dodge, Saltdogg makes there to fit nicely in an 6.5 or 8ft bed I would be worried with all that weight on the back end plus sticking out so far and backing into things. Thought you said you would be keeping the Gmc that's actually a nice truck!
  20. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like the spreader isn't pushed nearly all the way to the cab too