1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2011/12 Superduty plow control, where'd ya mount it?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Ranger429, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Ranger429

Ranger429 Member

Interested to see where you guys have mounted the joystick control. I just bought a new 350 and am trying to figure out where to put it. I have this style shown. Pictures would be great.

[​IMG]

2. chknman

chknman Junior Member
    from IL

[​IMG]
    Built that to fit the cupholder in the center console that folds down out of the seat.Have to order the extension cable to make it work.

3. Ranger429

Ranger429 Member

Finally. I really like that idea. Thanks for the picture as I will probably do the same.

4. jbovara

jbovara Junior Member

Just a quick question I have the same truck and I was wondering what size plow you put on.

5. Ranger429

Ranger429 Member

Well I took a different approach and utilized the little cubby hole. I straightened and cut the original bracket to fit and bolted it to the removable plastic piece. I also used a piece of 1"x1" to support the joystick. It is in perfect reach where it is at resting my arm on the center console. It is also removable so in the warm months I take it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]