1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Workhorses

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 3ipka, Nov 12, 2010.

1. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Here they are:
    2006 430 Skid steer - 9' arctic poly trip edge
    2008 John Deere 110 TLB - 7' 6 Diamond blade with custom mounted buyers extensions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

[​IMG]

My home made (inspired by ebling) back blade...
    It has full angle right and left, plus a back drag cutting edge, and with some of the limited space in our parking lots we dont even need to turn the machine around, you can push in which ever direction need be, will get some videos of it in action when the snow comes...

[​IMG]

And then one with the machines and my truck

[​IMG]

Enjoy
    Matt

3. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Nice machines and truck...I'm looking for a 110 tlb for next year

4. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Looks good! Ever considered fabing some wings for the rear blade, like a back drag blade or reverse pusher?

5. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

if u notice i put two small rubber ends on the inside of the blade that keeps the snow in pretty well for the amount of back dragging we do...

6. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

I see, yeah I was thinking something more like one or two feet.. We used a back-drag on our New Holland to clear parking spaces, worked pretty well but they tend to fill up fast.

7. DavCut

DavCut Member

Pushing with 3 point hitch

Any concern with bending the bottom links on the 3 point when pushing? I would think the arms are designed for a pull type load.

8. H20-32

H20-32 Member

110 set up

Looks like a pretty good setup, give us some feedback once the snow flies. I do have concerns about the bottom links getting damaged by pushing.

9. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Its worked pretty well this far. Didtn't have any issues last year, and we did beef up the arms as well as added additional lateral supports

10. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

How much snow have you pushed with the 110?

Ever worry about bending the loader arms?

11. DavCut

DavCut Member

Rear mount plow

I definitely like the idea of being able to push in reverse. My boss and I have been kicking around the idea of pulling the boom off one of his 580s and mounting a pusher on the back so that we never have to turn around. We haven't found a good mounting system yet. Looking forward to some good action shots this winter.

12. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Typically with our old 9 foot pusher the machine had no probelm pushing a full blade, to the point where it was over flowing. I have never had any issues with the loader arms, they seemed to handle everything I could throw at them last season. But we'll see how the machine holds up over the next few seasons.

13. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice equipment, I think the blade on the back would work better as a pull blade like an ebling.

14. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

I want to see the action shots/vids of that two blade setup! I have always thought of that, just never seen it!

15. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

That arctic looks great.

16. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

I like that truck!

17. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Will do once we get a decent snow fall but the weather here is still in the teens

Thanks, here are some more....
    Truck is on 285 55 20's with a 2.5" leveling kit front and back
    Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]