1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 Western wideout complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Dec 20, 2013.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Well i tried selling this plow last year but ended up keeping it. The plow is 3 years the 29 of this month. and i like to sell out and buy new every 2-3 years so this time its gotta go.
    The plow has about a 100 hr billed on it but its run on my salt truck so it spends more time in the air then plowing. The plow is washed after every storm and pretty clean for its age the cutting edges id say are about half worn an i added a grease fitting to the center pin when i got the plow so it has little to no play

im selling the plowside with the harness and contorler 4500 the harness is for h13 headlights
    i have 3 used mounts 1st is 05-07 superduty 2nd is 03-09 dodge 2500 3rd is off and 07 classic 2500 chevy if want to add any of the mounts to make the set up bolt on and go add 250 to the price TOTAL WOULD BE 4750

If you want a brand new mount for any other truck that can be worked out because i will be buying a complete new plow and wont need the truck side PICS WILL BE POSED SOON FROM MY PHONE best way best way to get a hold of me is via text 732-710-5146 or email bgerity@gmail.com

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Wish you were closer.

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Bump to the top

5. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

What's the price now?

6. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

Says right in the post that it is $4750

7. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

I can read. Wasn't sure if the price was lower considering the thread is 2 months old.

8. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

still available?

9. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

yes stil for sale