1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2010 western HTS for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jastevens82, Apr 7, 2014.

1. jastevens82

jastevens82 Junior Member

Hey guys,
    I have a western Hts for sale off a titan. im moving to Georgia on May 1st and it wont be of any use to me down there. I paid 4500 for the thing and im willing to let it go for 2100 obo. im not looking to be lowballed so please don't bother. its 7'6" blade that's in real good shape minus one 2" ding on the passenger side edge, has a little bit of rust on the edge but that's not a big deal. Any questions please feel free to call or text me at 631-626-9854

Im willing to trade the plow as well. if you have a moving company and will do door to door ny-atl , firearms, scopes, reloading gear, motorcycles+cash on my end. leave me an offer

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. jastevens82

I apologize, I purchased this in NOV 2011, not 2010. and I would also like to add that I will deliver within 100 miles for for free or I can deliver within reasonable distance from i95 on my way down to atlanta

3. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Could u deliver to 44060?? North east Ohio?

4. jastevens82

If you would like me to deliver it, it's cash up front and you cover gas and tolls. I can also see what shipping would cost to you if that works

5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I would pay gas and tolls. U can price shipping as well. Where is Huntington ny located?

6. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Does it come with any wiring? controller? receivers?

7. jastevens82

It comes with everything you need to plow. Controllers, wiring harnesses, mounts etc